- Fructose sugar
- Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
- Citric acid
- Vitamin B12
Semen is an acquired taste, but a taste that many sissies should strive to adore. To improve the taste of the semen, people recommend eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice to make cum sweeter. Citrus fruits and cranberry juice are also recommended, possibly because they make the body's pH more acidic, counteracting the alkalinity of semen that contributes to its "bleachy" quality. Any fruit or fruit juice high in sugar content, like apple, melon, mango, or grape, may increase the amount of sugars put out in your semen. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery have been recommended for sweeter semen as well, perhaps because of the chlorophyll in them.
Here are some interesting factoids about the sissy's favorite fluid:
* The average volume of semen per ejaculation is about 1-2 teaspoons.
* The average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime is about 7200.
* The average number of times a man will ejaculate from masturbation is about 2000.
* The average total volume of lifetime ejaculate is 14 gallons.
* The average speed of ejaculation is 28mph.
* The average duration of orgasm is 4 seconds.
* The average number of sperm cells in the ejaculate of a man is anywhere from 40 million to 600 million.
* The distance a sperm travels to fertilize an egg is 3-4 inches.
* Sperm lifespan is 2.5 months from development to ejaculation.
* Sperm can live inside women for up to a week.
* Semen has a pH of 7 and is scientifically neutral.