|Let a Doctor Help|
|Waist Training Can Seriously Help|
Some corsets are for show, some are made to wear as foundation garments, and some are made specifically for waist training. If you wear a training corset for like 23 hours a day, every day for months, your body will mold to the shape of the corset. Unless you already have a rockin' figure, you'll probably won't have much use for a show corset and should consider a corset to be used for foundation or training.
If you want to see some super small waists that have been molded through corsetry, take a look at Long Island Staylace Association.
|Rago Open Bottom Girdle/Corselette|
If a corset is not happening right now, then try using one of those lycra/spandex body shapers or girdles. When I wiggle into one of these, I can really improve my figure. Online places like Newport-News.com have pretty cheap body shapers or you can shop at GirdleBound.com around for a nice, femmy open bottom girdle, like from Rago.
|Big, full lips announce "I Love Oral!"|
Some drag queens that I know who wear wigs do a neat thing with tape to give them a temporary face lift. Before you put on the wig itself, one end of a long strip of tape is stuck to the skin on your face right at the edge of the wig's hairline and then pulled tightly around the back of the head. The tape pulls your skin taut like a face lift would and wig itself hinds the tape, although you may need a bit of makeup to help conceal it completely.
- Being A Better Bimbo: Why Be A Bimbo?
- Being A Better Bimbo: Getting Started With Your "Bimbo Look"
- Being A Better Bimbo: Bimbo Hair
- Being A Better Bimbo: Why You Should Swallow
- Being A Better Bimbo: Your Bimbo Body
- Being A Better Bimbo: Bimbo Makeup
- Being A Better Bimbo: Origin of the Word "Bimbo" from Hot for Words
- Being A Better Bimbo: Find Out Your Bimbo Quotient