- What semen is.
- Doctors say ingesting healthy semen regularly is healthy.
- Semen is good for you.
- Helps with pregnancy.
- Prevent and treat cancer.
- Adding semen to your diet.
- Benefit from donating semen.
- Semen Therapy throughout history.
- Improving semen taste.
- Improving semen amount.
- Semen used as skin cream.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
It turns out that there is a website devoted to the practice of swallowing the ejaculation of a healthy man, three times a week or more, for the health benefits. This is called Semen Therapy.
Topics on this website include:
While I am no doctor, some of this sounds a bit half-baked. Prevent and treat cancer? Huh? But like I said, I am no doctor so who am I to say that ingesting jism won't prevent cancer? If it does prevent cancer, do I dare risk not having my three weekly doses or man juice?
Since ingesting semen three times a week is supposed to be good for you, I wonder if drinking a cum cocktail six times a week is twice as good...